How your consumers respond to advertising activities is what determines your success in the business domain. This is the reason why it is crucial to develop strategies that can contribute towards alluring customers. One amongst the most effective strategies to grab the attention of target audience is branding AKA mass marketing. Now, this is the approach that big brands like Coco Cola and Apple deploy to capture the attention of their target audience. In this marketing approach, organizations frequently run advertisements on a variety of communication mediums, including television, radio, print media, and even the Internet. The main aim of this strategy is to trigger a positive consumer response by covering a huge part of everyday life. Most of us watch television, listen to the radio and go through everything and anything that surfaces on the Internet or is printed on magazines and newspapers. When we repeatedly go through an advertisement on various mediums, we tend to remember it, which does affect our buying decision to a huge extent. This strategy is quite remunerative; but can every enterprise afford it? Of course, no! Running advertisements on various mediums can be quite expensive for medium-sized and small-scale organizations.
What Is The Other Option?
If not mass branding then what other option is available for organizations that have a small budget for advertisement? The best option for economical yet effective advertising is direct response marketing. This strategy evokes a customer to respond immediately by replying to an Email or by simply clicking a link on a social media site. The aim of direct response marketing is to trigger an action that can push a lead into the sales pipeline, thus generating profit. There are numerous ways to implement this strategy and enterprises can opt for one or more, as per their requirement. From customer retention surveys to advertisements on sites like Facebook, direct response marketing renders organizations the liberty to choose the medium of marketing.
What Makes Direct Response Marketing Effective?
- Firstly, the biggest advantage of this strategy is that it demands response. So, you can expect immediate results by deploying it for marketing purpose.
- Apart from this, you can track and measure the response received by consumers and can create reports to assess the same. By assessing these reports you can modify the advertisement to generate better results.
- You can be as creative as you want when it comes to direct response marketing. There certainly is a lot of scope for exhibiting creativity in this strategy, which certainly renders great results.
- This strategy helps businesses aim at a specific target audience. So, it may not affect a big chunk of customers but it does help enterprises in grabbing the attention of potential customers.
- Lastly, this marketing strategy helps businesses attain a list of prospected customers that did not respond immediately. Now, these customers have their own reasons for not responding but that doesn’t mean they won’t ever want to. Some follow-ups can actually compel such customers to seal the deal.
These are just a few of the advantages of this marketing strategy; however, they sure are enough to prove that it is effective and lucrative.
In this article, the author has elaborated how customer care services can help businesses attain a positive consumer response.