A Virtual E-Commerce Assistant generally means self-employed and providing professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a Home Office. An ecommerce virtual assistant is nothing but a remote worker who does a variety of tasks related to ecommerce business.
Virtual Assistants consists of individuals as well as companies who work remotely as an independent professional, providing a wide range of products and services both to businesses as well as consumers. The virtual industry has changed substantially as it attracts others new to the field. This profession is growing in centralized economies with “fly-in fly-out” staffing practices In Today’s world; there is growing need for A Virtual Assistant mainly in the stream of E-Commerce. The reason basically is, as an ecommerce business owner, one need to take care of many things to be successful in the highly competitive market, freeing up the time to focus on the more strategic aspects of the business that can increase revenue.
And if one tries to do everything himself, he might lose focus from core business activities.
This is the reason why a virtual E-commerce is playing a key role in making one’s Business Successful.
Why to Hire a Virtual E-commerce Assistant?
- A typical virtual assistant for ecommerce can do product entry, product attribute data entry; product description writing, product image editing, catalog content management, coupon data entry, product category management, and ecommerce back office support.
- These are Independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the context that those indirect expenses are included in the VA’s fees.
- One needs not to provide extra office space, equipment or supplies.
- One can save a good amount of money as hiring a VA is cheaper than hiring a full-time employee.
- Hiring virtual ecommerce assistants can help you maintain work-life balance as they reduce workload.
- Virtual ecommerce assistants will boost productivity as they are highly skilled in what they do
The Tasks that can be Completed by a Virtual E-Commerce Assistant:-
- Manage Inventory: If your virtual assistant is skilled in inventory management, he can monitor stock levels, update your website to reflect the stock your suppliers have on-hand and in their warehouses, and let you know when you need to replenish certain products.
- Website Maintenance:A virtual assistant with the right qualifications can ensure that your website is offering your customers seamless shopping experiences with no errors.
He can update the change made in a website, suppose if you had made changes regarding any product, or the prices and any other information regarding the product has been changed, a virtual assistant can change and maintain the website regularly.
- Customer Servicing:
A virtual assistant with good customer service skills can answer customer questions via phone, live chat, email and on social media. A virtual assistant can guide customers through the sales process while they’re still on your website, increasing your conversion rates by offering human support at the time of purchase.
Thereby getting an idea, what needs to grow the Business more effectively?
- Product Description Writing: A Skilled Virtual Assistant can write more effective description of the product .Thereby giving a detailed description of the product.