When buying pressure cooker
When you are looking for buying the perfect pressure cooker for your kitchen, do not always get duped by the look of it. The most important criteria you ought to include is the heavy-gauge stainless steel and high-quality material. Yet, here are a few more essential tips when buying the right pressure cooker:
- Product safety: one of the key elements provided by modern pressure cookers is their safety features which the primitive cookers lack. In the case of over-pressurising steam inside, the modern cookers are designed to let out the pressure with an audible “hiss” through a pressure valve.
- Efficient pressure regulator and indicator: opt for a cooker that sports a proper indicating style to tell you the food is done. The standard reaching level for a pressure cooker is 15psi for most of the cooking recipes. Also, look for the quick release characteristic in your product.
- Warranty: as an experienced and smart customer, you must identify the company that ensures full warranty of the product. Accessory replacement may appear important sooner than you would think.
When buying built in hobs
The only difference between built-in-hobs and cooktops is that the former gets hidden at the counter tops while the latter is free standing range of cooking. When you’re looking for the right built-in-hobs, consider the following tips:
- A standard number of burner coils: the traditional number of burner coils is two. You should calculate the relation between the burner coils and hob sizes. Burners result being too close to one another when the hob sizes are too small, letting you use fewer burners at a time
- Electrical hobs: look for electrical in-built hobs. They are hassle free and easy to use too.
- Knob type: when it comes to in-built hobs, you can choose different kinds of knobs from side knob to frontal knobs. Indian home owners mostly opt for front knobs. However, houses with kids running around prefer side knobs.
When buying best stainless-steel gas stove
This is the crowning feature of your kitchen; hence, you must pay utmost attention when buying a gas stove. When it comes to buying the best stainless-steel gas stove in India, the following tips should come in handy:
- Ignition type: this is really your preference. Ignition styles shouldn’t come with any one as the most advantageous ones. There is manual ignition and automatic ignition.
- Stainless-steel material: look for stainless-steel gas stoves that assure durability of your product. Elegant hardened glass tops are another feature that many owners prefer.
- The size of the stove: measure the height, depth and width of the gas stove that you are opting to buy. Choose the one that best goes with your kitchen area and style. Having an idea of the standard measurements of gas stoves results in a wiser decision.