When it comes to tropical destination, there isn’t any place as inviting at the Maldives. These islands, surrounded by sparkling azure waters, make for an excellent beach destination for those looking for some peace and quiet. Come on our Maldives Tour Packages and experience the wide blue seas, exotic islands and white sands. A great honeymoon destination as well, the Maldives are sure to offer you a truly majestic journey.
If you’re planning a trip to Maldives, we’ve come up with a handy travel guide for you to keep in mind!
- Get Fishy: Take a stroll down the busy fish markets as you see the different fish laid out waiting to be sold. If you’re looking to cook up some fish then make sure to visit the market early. The crowded markets are flooded with people trying to bargain for the best pick here.
- Enjoy Dinning Underwater: What could be better than dinning underwater? The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort gives you the opportunity to experience just that. Known as the world’s first underwater restaurant, it consist of a 14- seater glass dome that sits under water.
- Say Hello to the Sharks: Maldives went the extra mile to preserve the sharks when it banned shark fishing. In 2010, it went on to become a shark sanctuary. Spot lemon sharks, hammerhead sharks and grey reef sharks. You’re surely going to enjoy the experience here.
- The Spa Experience: A spa experience in Maldives is something to look forward to. Get a spa experience at any spa resort – they mostly consist of glass floors that are placed over water, so while you relax you can watch the sharks below. If you’re in for some luxury spa time then try the Spa Cenvaree, which was given the title as the ‘Best Luxury Emerging Spa in the Indian Ocean’ at the 2014 World Luxury Spa Awards. Ayuverdic spa treatments are also available at the Six Senses Spa Laamu and Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru.
- Get Some Spice in Your Life: If you’re in for some spice shopping, walk down the local markets where you will find chillies, spice curry mixes, palm sugar and a lot more.
- Snorkel Around: You can’t visit Maldives without trying snorkeling. Experience the rich marine life that just blows your mind away. Spot a wide range of fishes – rays, lionfish, unicorns and parrotfish. You’ll be amazed at the beauty that lies underwater!
Look for your Maldives Packages today!