The majority of commercial units and residential dwellings generates waste water units in built-up areas in the advanced world is liquidated directly to a public drain, which transfers it to a municipal sewage treatment plant. But, for many housing and commercial applicationse.g. rural dwellings, hotels, and country clubsclearing to a public drain may not be a possible option, due either to the place of the development or to the fact that the current drain system may not be able to handle any more wastewater or sewage. In these cases, it is the responsibility of the site proprietor to select and connect a waste water treatment system designed to suit the needs of their commercial or residence.
Many common types of waste water treatment systems available for the commercial and domestic use. One such is Sequential Batch Reactor system that treats waste water in batches. They are designed to be very cost effective, energy effective and useful.
Each batchundertakes a cycle of treatment starting from filling, settlementand final reaction stage, last waste water is then discharged to the purification area. Once the cycle is complete the SBR system goes to sleep mode till the next batch is prepared for treatment.
Since the reactor can be run in batches, it can be used as a feasible model that can be useful for the treatment of wastewater released by commercial hubs. The batch wise process also makes it possible to handle the wastewater that can differ significantly in its characteristics and in its volume from time to time.Also best help by Jet aerator for wastewater treatment.
The mainbenefitsaccomplished when using the sequential batch reactor are as follows:
1) It preserves a reliable quality of the effluent which is conceivable due to the serene batch settling method.
2) It lets flexible operational levels that allows control and strain out nutrients from the wastewater.
3) It is appropriate for use with low volume flow in wastewater treatment plants.
4) It is less operative attention thorough when compared with some of the motorized treatment methods.
5) It is a modest method for waste water treatment and also consistent at the same time.