Saree – a symbol of grace in Indian culture has come a long way since its discovery. It’s that classy & eternal garment which can never go out of fashion. Be it young, old, curvy or lean body type, there has never been a debate that sarees bring out the best in an Indian woman. The trend of adorning sarees in functions have been started by gorgeous Bollywood celebrities’ cladded in beautiful sarees at international red carpet events.
Indian sarees have proved to be a hot favorite outfit option for every woman across the globe be it anniversary parties, wedding functions or festivals. Initially women’s use to hop on to each & every shop in their locality to find that perfect saree design for upcoming family function which is a very tiring task. Thanks to the advent of internet, women’s have now become smarter & resorted to online shopping of sarees in a single click.
There are variety of stores available online that satisfies the inner shopaholic desires of women’s looking for perfect function wear outfits. These online sarees stores offer many benefits to the users like:
- Regular updation on latest fashion trends
- Displays brand new & wide collection in sarees with recommendations by their fashion experts about trendy blouse designs to go with sarees
- One stop destination for all fashion desires as apart from clothing, these stores also offer matching accessories
- Offers jaw-dropping discounts & best deals on products with free shipping & timely delivery
The collection displayed on stores are designed in various fabrics like georgette, net, silk, banarasi crafted intricately with fancy embroidery works like resham work, lace border, diamond sequins work & many more. Hundreds to thousands of artisans work on these designs to give the perfect designer look to 6 yards of clothing. Even the international fashion designers have started experimenting with the look of the saree because of its versatility and demand across the globe. These days, designers have come up with fusion wear sarees which comprises of a beautiful blend of traditional Indian sarees twisted with a western look.
There are variety of sarees that originate from different parts of India. Some of them are bandhani saris, silk sarees, patola style sarees, chanderi, banarasi sarees & many more.
- Bandhani Sarees are very popular in Rajasthan and Gujarat states. Also, called ‘Bandhej’, it involves plucking the cloth with the fingernails into several tiny bindings, that end up forming a figurative design. A Bandhani sari stands out for its unique and colorful look which makes it apt for the Indian summer.
- Silk Sarees are sareesdesigned in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu. It’s a kind of South Indian saree with a rich zari work and is made of pure mulberry silk from found in South India and the zari is supplied from Gujarat, West India.
- Patola sarees – a double ikat wovensari, usually made from silk, made in Patan in Gujarat, India. The word patola is the plural form; the singular is patolu. They are very expensive and royal.
- Banarasi Sarees are among the finest sarees in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery.
- Chanderi Saree is a type of tissue silk that gives rise to see-through sari. Madhya Pradesh is famous for producing these elegant pieces of masterful art.
Along with sarees, even the blouses have undergone complete makeover. They have evolved from just being a piece of matching cloth with the saree to a complete style statement that further enhances the look of the saree. The blouse styles that are in trend comprises of chinese collar designs, boat neck blouses, sheer net pattern blouse styles to printed full sleeves blouses – all have grabbed the eyeballs in the fashion industry.
So aren’t you excited to adorn yourself in most alluring collection of sarees online.
Sapna Tandel is an ardent follower of Indian fashion & simply loves to shop sarees online from reputed & trusted stores