When you’re preparing for MBA entrance exam, it is your preparation level, knowledge and comprehension ability that will act as your gateway to the top MBA colleges in India. In order to score well in CAT, the most-appeared MBA entrance test in India the best approach is continuously solving sample papers and take mock tests.
How mock tests help you?
- Mock tests are essential to help you understand the exam pattern and structure.
- It helps you develop a strategy to approach questions in real-time.
- You are easily able to analyze which topics need more preparation.
- Your confidence also improves once you are able to solve CAT mock test with ease.
- Time management ability is developed and it helps to improve your overall performance in the final exam.
CAT Mock Tests Online
Taking online mock tests helps you get familiar with the test environment. It also helps you to increase accuracy and speed, as CAT online mock tests are always backed with a timer and thus you have to finish the paper in the given time only. You also receive a score card and performance graph at the end of the exam, which helps you identify your strong and weak areas easily.
How to analyze the mock tests?
- There are many situations when students take endless mock tests but still are not able to qualify for IIMs or any other business school. The reason behind is simple, that they fail to analyze their mock tests and don’t understand the main motive behind the CAT mock tests.
- After you take your first mock test, you should analyze the mistakes you’ve made in it and improve on it. In the next mock test, you should focus on not repeating the same mistake again.
- The basic and most important objective of CAT online mock tests is to help you understand what are your strengths and weaknesses.
- You should continue to take mock tests, even if you don’t see an improvement in marks in consecutive tests, as it’ll help you understand time management and efficiently improve your real-time paper solving ability.
When you are solving Online Mock Tests for CAT, make sure to avoid silly mistakes, conceptual errors and above all refrain from doing guess work. The more number of tests you take, the better understanding you get of the basic concepts, which you apply during the actual exams.