Jabalpur Cake Delivery
We bring you the best bakery taste of various bakery items . Designer cakes and flowers for those special moments to cherish forever. We love to make people smile J . We preach quality and customers. Your own bakery is located in the heart of the city JABALPUR in Madhya Pradesh. The bakery is known for its customized and unique design cakes which are made keeping in mind the interests customers.
HOME DELIVERY IS ALSO AVAILABLE
Totally different categories of cakes available here :
- KIDS CAKES :
Are you looking for kids birthday cakes? Check out our stunning birthday cakes for kids with name and photo. Minion cakes, cartoon character cakes, toys cakes , Barbie doll cake , kitty cake ,cricket kit cake etc. Have some fun with these colorful and crazy kids birthday cakes. From classic to whimsical and fun, these kids birthday cakes will be the talk of the party !
Jabalpur Cake Delivery Is the best place to order cake for kids.
- BOYS CAKES
Jabalpur Cake Delivery makes special cakes for boy’s birthday and also for their special happening moments like cricket victories , bachelors parties etc. We have very stylish and unique designs for boys . Make your special moments more special and order from jabalpurcakedelivery.com.
- GIRLS CAKES
Jabalpur Cake Delivery makes special cakes for girls to celebrate girls birthday , their parties & other special moments. We have very unique & cute designs for girls.
We have different colors and flavors which is very hygienic and fresh. To celebrate your special occasion with us .
- ENGANGEMENT CAKES
We have special cakes to celebrate your engagement parties . Jabalpur Cake Delivery has special designs for engagements . Enjoy your “Engagements” with us.
- WEDDING CAKE
We again have something beautiful and special for the auspicious occasion of your wedding . Help us to contribute to your “Wedding”.
- EVERYDAY CAKES
- WOMEN CAKES
- MEN CAKES
Jabalpur Cake has many types of cakes flavours like Red velvet , Chocolate cake , Strawberry Cake , vanilla cake ,chocolate with vanilla , Fruit cake , chocolate truffle cake , Pineapple cake , Black forest Cake. To make these cake we always use fresh cream and fresh ingredients . We care about our customers , so we also makes sugar free cakes for those who are suffering through diabetes . The cakes are described in brief shown below.
- Vanilla cake : This moist single-layer vanilla cake has a delicate texture and delectable crumb, but it’s the old-fashioned browned-butter glaze that gives it a nutty flavour. We use fresh vanilla cream , Vanilla essence , Milk powder , Baking powder as main ingredients to make vanilla cake.
- Chocolate cake : Chocolate cake is a cake flavoured with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. We use fresh chocolate cream , chocolate powder , coco powder , butter , milk as main ingredients to make chocolate cake.
- Pineapple cake : Sponge cake layered with cream and chopped pineapple , topped with whipped cream makes for this rich and smooth Pineapple Pastry . We use fresh pineapple fresh , fresh cream , fresh milk and milk powder as main ingredients to make pineapple cake .
- Strawberry Cake : Strawberry cake is a cake that uses strawberry as a primary ingredient. Strawberries may be used in the cake batter, atop cakes and in a strawberry cake’s frosting. We use fresh strawberries and milk powder , baking powder, best oil & maida as main ingredients to make Strawberry cake.
- Black forest cake : Black Forest cake consists of several layers of chocolate sponge, cake sandwiched with whipped cream and cherries. It is decorated with additional whipped cream, maraschino cherries, and chocolate shavings.
- Red velvet cake : Red velvet cakes varying in the amounts of shortening, butter, and vegetable oil. All used red food colouring, but the reaction of acidic vinegar and buttermilk tends to better reveal the red anthocyanin in cocoa and keeps the cake moist, light, and fluffy.
- Fruit cake : Fruit cake is a cake made with chopped candied fruit and/or dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and (occasionally) soaked in spirits. A cake that simply has fruit in it as an ingredient can also be colloquially called a fruit cake. In the United Kingdom, certain rich versions may be iced and decorated.
No we aren’t done yet!! We have something to make you smile more J Yes !! Now you can! You can order flowers online.
Our range of flowers and bouquets are carefully selected to display the very best of the season. Whether it’s a gift for someone special or some flowers to brighten your home, you’re sure to find the perfect arrangement. Flowers Delivered Same Day!! Send a gift today with same day flowers! Now you don’t have to step out of your cozy beds , make your beloved one’s happy by sending them flowers which you can now ORDER ONLINE.
FLOWERS different types + different combos :
- By Occasion :
- CHEER UP
- GET WELL SOON
- I’M SORRY
- LOVE and AFFECTION , many more
- By Type :
- MIXED FLOWERS
- By Color :
- PINK FLOWERS
- RED FLOWERS
- WHITE FLOWERS
- YELLOW FLOWERS
- MIXED FLOWERS
- By Price :
- UNDER 600
- 600 – 999
- 1000 – 1999
- ABOVE 2000
- Flower combos :
- FLOWER and CAKE
- FLOWER and CHOCOLATE
- FLOWER and TEDDY
- Special Flowers :
- EXOTIC FLOWERS
- FLOWER BASKET
- FLOWER BOUQUET
- PRECIOUS FLOWERS
Not just this, we give you clear idea about how these cakes are made :
Cake is often served as a celebratory dish on ceremonial occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries and birthdays. Typical cake ingredients are flour, sugar, eggs, butter or oil, a liquid, and leavening agents, such as baking soda or baking powder. Common additional ingredients and flavourings include dried, candied, or fresh fruit, nuts, cocoa, and extracts such as vanilla, with numerous substitutions for the primary ingredients. Cakes can also be filled with fruit preserves or dessert sauces (like pastry cream), iced with butter cream or other icings, and decorated with marzipan, piped borders, or candied fruits.[Cakes are broadly divided into several categories, based primarily on ingredients and mixing techniques.
- Butter cakesare made from creamed butter, sugar, eggs, and flour. They rely on the combination of butter and sugar beaten for an extended time to incorporate air into the batter . A classic pound cake is made with a pound each of butter, sugar, eggs, and flour. Baking powder is in many butter cakes, such as Victoria sponge. The ingredients are sometimes mixed without creaming the butter, using recipes for simple and quick cakes.
- Sponge cakes(or foam cakes) are made from whipped eggs, sugar, and flour. They rely primarily on trapped air in a protein matrix (generally of beaten eggs) to provide leavening, sometimes with a bit of baking powder or other chemical leaven added as insurance. Sponge cakes are thought to be the oldest cakes made without yeast. An angel food cake is a white sponge cake that uses only the whites of the eggs and is traditionally baked in a tube pan. The French Génoise is a sponge cake that includes clarified butter. Highly decorated sponge cakes with lavish toppings are sometimes called gateau; the French word for cake.
- Chiffon cakesare sponge cakes with vegetable oil, which adds moistness. Chocolate cakes are butter cakes, sponge cakes, or other cakes flavoured with melted chocolate or cocoa powder . German chocolate cake is a type of chocolate cake. Fudge cakes are chocolate cakes that contains fudge.
- Coffee cakeis generally thought of as a cake to serve with coffee or tea at breakfast or at a coffee break. Some types use yeast as a leavening agent while others use baking soda or baking powder. These cakes often have a crumb topping called streusel or a light glaze drizzle.
- Baked flourless cakes include baked cheesecakesand flourless chocolate cakes. Cheesecakes, despite their name, aren’t really cakes at all. Cheesecakes are in fact custard pies, with a filling made mostly of some form of cheese (often cream cheese, mascarpone, ricotta, or the like), and have very little flour added, although a flour-based or graham cracker crust may be used. Cheesecakes are also very old, with evidence of honey-sweetened cakes dating back to ancient Greek.
- Butter or oil layer cakesinclude most of the traditional cakes used as birthday cakes, etc., and those sold as packaged cakes. Baking powder or bicarbonate of soda are used to provide both lift and a moist texture. Many flavourings and ingredients may be added; examples include devil’s food cake, carrot cake, and banana bread.
- Yeastcakes are the oldest and are very similar to yeast breads. Such cakes are often very traditional in form, and include such pastries as babka and stollen.
Some varieties of cake are widely available in the form of cake mixes, wherein some of the ingredients (usually flour, sugar, flavouring, baking powder, and sometimes some form of fat) are premixed, and the cook needs add only a few extra ingredients, usually eggs, water, and sometimes vegetable oil or butter. While the diversity of represented styles is limited, cake mixes do provide an easy and readily available homemade option for cooks who are not accomplished bakers.
Cake Decoration is most essential part for a bakery so here are our ideas we want to share with you :
Cake Decoration : A finished cake is often enhanced by covering it with icing, or frosting, and toppings such as sprinkles, which are also known as “jimmies” in certain parts of the United States and “hundreds and thousands” in the United Kingdom. Frosting is usually made from powdered (icing) sugar, sometimes a fat of some sort, milk or cream, and often flavorings such as vanilla extract or cocoa powder. Some decorators use a rolled fondant icing. Commercial bakeries tend to use lard for the fat, and often whip the lard to introduce air bubbles. This makes the icing light and spreadable. Home bakers either use lard, butter, margarine, or some combination thereof. Sprinkles are small firm pieces of sugar and oils that are colored with food coloring. In the late 20th century, new cake decorating products became available to the public. These include several specialized sprinkles and even methods to print pictures and transfer the image onto a cake.
Special tools are needed for more complex cake decorating, such as piping bags and various piping tips, syringes and embossing mats. To use a piping bag or syringe, a piping tip is attached to the bag or syringe using a coupler. The bag or syringe is partially filled with icing which is sometimes colored. Using different piping tips and various techniques, a cake decorator can make many different designs. Basic decorating tips include open star, closed star, basket weave, round, drop flower, leaf, multi, petal, and specialty tips. An embossing mat is used to create embossed effects. A cake turntable that cakes are spun upon may be used in cake decoration.
So the JABALPUR CAKE DELIVERY fulfils the needs of every category possible in the universe with its best uniquely customized cakes and flowers.
Jabalpur Cake Bakery is the best Bakery in Jabalpur to order cakes online . Our regular delivery slots are from 10 AM to 12 PM. To receive a cake delivery on the same day, please place your order before 6 PM . For orders placed after cut-off, you can schedule it for next day delivery .We only sell Eggless cakes. Eggless cakes ensure high taste and quality which is our USP. The look of the actual product may vary a little from the photos shown here.
Delivery Types : Jabalpur Cake Delivery have three types of deliveries .
- Regular Delivery
- Urgent Delivery
- Midnight Delivery
- Regular Delivery :
Our Regular delivery is between 10 am to 12am.This is our normal delivery according to our customer’s order .
- Urgent Delivery :
Jabalpur Cake Delivery is also provides Urgent deliveries for cakes based on customer’s orders and choice .
- Midnight Deliveries :
Jabalpur Cake Delivery is also provides Midnight deliveries as per customer’s orders .
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jabalpur Line 1 :- 8319450958
Jabalpur Line 2 :- 9926864799 (delivery only to JABALPUR)