Dr. Rajesh Surendra Badani
Consultant, Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Interventional cardiology (Coronary angiography and angioplasty)
- Interventional electrophysiology (Electrophysiology study and Radiofrequency ablation)
- Device implantation (Pacemaker, ICD and CRT)
- Complex arrhythmia ablation (3D mapping for Atrial fibrillation and Ventricular Tachycardia)
- MBBS from Mumbai University Seth G.S. Medical College, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MD from Mumbai University Grant Medical College, J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DNB Mumbai University, Grant Medical College, J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- FCPS from Mumbai University, Grant Medical College, J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- DNB (cardiology) from National Board of Examinations, Delhi.
- Fellowship in Electrophysiology: SEPT 2006, CARE Hospitals, Hyderabad
Interventional Cardiology is dealing with disorders of the heartbeat it human or animal. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology.
The Visible Heart is an educational tool for observing how a real heart works from within. You can see a beating heart, all the valve actions, the contractions of atria and ventricles, and the architecture of the heart as it beats; great live video of the beating Best heart surgery center in Pune.