It is very easy to unlock bootloader of huawei p10 plus. Chinese Company huawei’s new phone Huawei P10 Plus comes with an astonishing dual 20 megapixels camera and a 12 megapixels one. Unlock Bootloader is very easy and many benefits of unlocking the bootloader on your device.
Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P10 Plus
- Make sure the Fastboot, ADB and USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Enable Developer Options by going to Settings > About Phone and tapping on build number multiple times.
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings > Developer Options. Make sure that the USB Debugging is checked.
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable ‘OEM Unlocking’.
- Backup all the data as unlocking the bootloader will delete all of your data.
- Charge your phone up to 50% first and make sure your phone does not shut down during the procedure or it might damage your phone.
- Make sure you’re on Emotion UI 5.1.
- Note down the IMEI number and serial number in Settings > About > Status.
- You can also find these numbers on the box of your phone.
- Dial *#*#1357946#*#* on your phone and note down the product ID.
Get your Unlock Code
Step-1: Go to Huawei’s unlock website and sign up for an account. Login if you already have an account.
Step-2: Go to Downloads and select Unlock Bootloader.
Step-3: You’ll see a form. Fill the form with all the information you wrote down in the above section.
Step-4: Click on “Commit” after filling out all the information.
Step-5: You’ll see an unlock code immediately. Note down the unlock code.
Step-6: Now connect your device to your PC. Make sure the developer options and OEM are enabled.This step for Unlock Bootloader Using ADB.