PRP Therapy is a multimillion treatment that is seen as a grand breakthrough in the medical field. The treatment was first used in arthritis treatment before it took another path into the cosmetic and hair transplant sectors. The treatment which is volumized with natural healing properties provides the most effective methodology for tackling different issues.
What is PRP Therapy?
PRP therapy takes its course from Platelet Rich Plasma, which is the main target of the treatment. Human blood contains platelets that help in blood clotting whenever one gets a wound. These same platelets are responsible for regenerating cells and speeding up the healing process. Getting PRP treatment will require you to give a blood sample from which the platelet-rich plasma is extracted and injected into your body again to recover the cells and bring about healing immediately
The procedure of PRP Therapy
- PRP Therapy in India is used for many purposes and in any case, the procedure hardly differs.
- The non-surgical treatment will require you to give blood at the first appointment. Preparation of TPR therapy may also take about 30 minutes, but most clinics will conduct the procedure after some days.
- The blood undergoes centrifugation where the platelet rich plasma is separated from the rest of the blood. The platelet rich plasma is an activator since it contains hormones and properties to stimulate and cause about rejuvenation.
- In the case of hair restoration, the surgeon will apply a numbing cream on the scalp to reduce discomfort
- He will then inject the Platelet Rich Plasma directly in the thinning or bald region to stimulate the hair follicles from the roots to produce more hair
- Unlike in Orthopedics, the surgeon will repeat the procedure for about 2 or 3 times depending on the extent of hair loss.
PRP Therapy and Hair transplant in India
PRP Therapy is at times confused with Stem Cell Therapy since they both of have the same procedures and quite similar purposes. PRP Therapy is taken as a great option in instances where one can’t get a hair transplant in India. PRP Therapy will cost Rs. 9,000 to 25,000 depending on the clinic and the extent of hair loss. The great mechanism provides results after a few months of the treatment, though it is necessary that you have more sessions.
Advantages of PRP Therapy
- It is a non-invasive procedure
- Stimulates hair growth along with a greater density
- It may help in cell regeneration and in strengthening the hair roots
- No infections, stitches, and wounds.
PRP Therapy in Cosmetic procedures
The treatment is commonly used to deal with acne problems. The Platelet Rich Plasma is injected into the different facial parts to reduce wrinkles, and reduce lines that form due to aging. PRP therapy treatment can be obtained in cosmetic clinics and hair transplant centres. Getting the proper procedure performed will also require you to find a good sophisticated clinic to avoid botched procedures.