In Indian wedding season, an anarkali suit is a perfect choice to wear. In Indian culture, anarkali suits have been in fashion for a long time. It was introduced by the ‘Mughals’ in India. In the early days, it was worn only by the royal families because of the fabric used in making anarkali suit was very costly.
What is an Anarkali suit?
The anarkali suit is a different layout of salwar kameez or it is an Indian version of the western gowns. It is a combination of gown style and frock style.
It Is a 3 Piece Dress –
- The upper part is called the kurta.
- The bottom part is called as churidar and
- A fabric along with it called Dupatta.
Anarkali suit is viewed as best ethnic wear in every season. It gives the stunning and traditional look in an Indian wedding. It is comfortable to wear. The reason behind using the Anarkali suits in every season is that it is comfortable or suitable for all body types of the women. Indian suits can be worn in any occasions like marriage, family functions etc.
Anarkali suits come in different lengths as knee length, ankle length, and floor length suit. It is commonly used by the Indian women because it gives the slimmer look. In a party, you can wear the Anarkali suit with light necklace and earrings. Wearing with jutis and with a carrying a handbag can give you an outstanding look.
Reasons why Anarkali Suits are so popular –
- Perfect for Unmarried Girls – The unmarried girls to feel little shy to wear a saree. So, it is the best option to wear Anarkali Suit in wedding season for the unmarried beauties.
- They make you feel ‘Royal’ – As we know; it is associated with royal families. So, Anarkali Suits give you the Royal feeling.
- Because of the embroidery – The traditional Anarkali Suits have very heavy and beautiful embroidery on the kurta which gives a traditional and stunning look to Indian women.
- Printed Anarkali Suit Design – These latest Anarkali suits design is the most popular in these days. Some printed works on it make the beautiful and attractive look.
- Net Anarkali Suit Design – The frock is made with net stuff and also has patch works on it which give the outstanding look.
- Embroidery Anarkali Suit Designs – In this design type, Anarkali frock suit is stitched with the beautiful embroideries and velvet border works on the Kurta. In wedding season, this is the best option to wear in wedding functions.
All ladies love the shopping. These days there is a craze of online shopping. The amazing anarkali suits online shopping platform can offer a variety of anarkali suits at affordable prices.