IBC company formation in Dubai
Shams Consultant is a leading IBC company formation specialist based in UAE for last 5 years serving local and international clients. Our team is highly experienced, professional and devoted to provide the best customer experience. We have served more than 500 happy clients and worked closely with the government and semi government institutes to find solutions for complicated transaction. Our marketing philosophy is “A satisfied client is the best marking strategy”
Our portfolio of services include Bookkeeping, UAE company liquidations, Business advisory, Mergers and acquisition in Dubai, Corporate finance management, Dubai IBC company formation, UAE LLC company setup, Dubai IBC company with bank account, Dubai Free zone company registration, UAE PRO services, UAE banks related consultancy.
We are registered agents for IBC Company in JAFZA and RAK. Our UAE IBC company formation services include IBC company formation in Dubai, RAK IBC company formation and bank account, Ajman IBC company incorporation, JAFZA IBC company incorporation. We are approved and Dubai registered agents for IBC company formation in UAE.
How to register IBC company in Dubai, UAE and documents required
To start with Dubai IBC company formation procedure, please send us the following documents and your IBC company Dubai will be ready in 2 days:
• Passport copy (notarized) of shareholder
• Proof of residence – can be current utility bill (the original)
• Bank reference letter (the original)
• Curriculum Vitae of the shareholder
• Suggested name of the IBC company (3-5 of your choice)
• Suggested activities of the IBC company
• Detail of the ultimate beneficiaries of the IBC company
• Contact us as registered offshore agents in Dubai for cheap IBC company formation in Dubai
For Corporate entity shareholders
- Trade license or incorporation certificate copy – Apostilled / attested.
• Original shareholders’ resolution – Attested (deciding to acquire shares of the JAFZA IBC company setup or RAK IBC company setup)
• MOA (Memorandum of Association) of the parent company – Apostilled/ attested
• Passport Copies for the directors, shareholders and secretary of UAE IBC company
• Parent company’s Certificate of Good Standing (Attested)
• Incumbency certificate of parent company (which mention the name of shareholders and directors) Attested
• During the UAE IBC company setup other document may be required by the Registrar
• If the parent entity is again owned by another corporate, the same documents will be required up to last level to get to know the initial beneficiary owners.
Note: The bank reference letter should be in English and addressed to the UAE offshore authority in which you are incorporating your IBC company. Utility bill should also be in English or Arabic otherwise translation will be required.
How to register IBC company in Dubai and its Fees?
Our services as UAE offshore agents USD
RAK IBC company Incorporation Fee (Full package) 2,200
JAFZA IBC company registration Fee (Full package) 4,200
Dubai IBC company setup package includes one year RAK Offshore authority/ JAFZA offshore authority fees, JAFZA offshore registered agent services/RAK offshore registered agent services, registered office address in Dubai, Registered PO Box, Bank Account opening consultancy and UAE IBC company legal documents preparation.
How to open offshore bank account in Dubai for your Dubai offshore banking
UAE IBC company and bank account is a common requirement and we are working closely with all the UAE banks to open Dubai bank account for Dubai offshore companies. Based on your requirements, we will recommend you best banks in UAE to meet your offshore banking requirement. UAE corporate bank account opening process will be simplified by our professional consultants. Dubai corporate bank accounts and UAE banking services will facilitate all your international banking transactions.
General points (details below this table)
Type of IBC company in UAE Private LTD (IBC)
UAE Offshore Jurisdictions 4
How to register UAE IBC company name UAE offshore agents
Taxes for register IBC company in UAE No taxes
Meeting requirement and location No, Anywhere
UAE registered offshore agent and office Yes
Timeframe for Dubai IBC company registration 2 days
Double taxation treaty of UAE offshore jurisdictions Yes
How to setup Dubai IBC company seal/stamp Yes
Shareholders and Directors
Number of shareholders offshore UAE company One(1) min.
Local representative/sponsor offshore UAE company No
Nominee services for offshore UAE company Yes
Disclosure of the beneficial owners details to the Yes
UAE IBC company Registrar
Disclosure of the beneficial owners to the Dubai Yes
offshore Registered Agent
Shares and initial capital of offshore Dubai company
Classes of Shares for Offshore companies in UAE Registered Shares
Minimum capital to set up IBC company in UAE 1
Annual requirements for UAE IBC company
Annual Renewal of IBC company in Dubai Yes
Annual Reporting of offshore companies in Dubai No
KYC information to IBC company formation agents Yes
How to register International Business Company (IBC) in Dubai, UAE
A Dubai international business company or Dubai International Business Corporation (Dubai IBC) is a Dubai IBC company formed under the laws of UAE offshore jurisdictions as a UAE tax-free company which is not permitted to engage in business within the jurisdiction it is incorporated. RAK IBCs setups are offshore companies registration in UAE that are most commonly used for UAE offshore banking, to conduct international trade through business setup in UAE, investment activities using offshore companies in UAE, to offer professional services worldwide and for international asset protection through offshore companies in Dubai.
Name and company activities for UAE IBC Company set up
The UAE Offshore Companies are not allowed to use following words “banking, media, insurance, reinsurance, MENA, royal, emirates and corporation. An IBC company setup in UAE must not pursue with these business activity types. The name of the Dubai IBC company or RAK IBC company must end with the suffix “Limited or Ltd” to denote the legal status of UAE offshore companies like IBC company formation in RAK, Dubai offshore companies or Ajman IBC company formation.
Local requirements for UAE IBC company incorporation
The IBC Company in RAKIA and IBC company incorporation in Dubai must maintain a local Dubai offshore registered agent approved by UAE Offshore authorities like JAFZA Offshore Authority, RAK Offshore Authority or Ajman offshore Authority. For JAFZA IBC company incorporation, RAK Offshore companies’ formation and Ajman IBC company registration locale registered office address for Dubai IBC company will be provided by the registered UAE offshore agent of the relevant offshore authority in UAE.
Tax implications for Dubai IBC company, RAK IBC company and Ajman IBC company
As everyone knows that UAE IBC company formation with bank account is a tax free company; so there is no UAE corporate tax for offshore companies, no UAE income tax for offshore, no capital gains tax on property or sales tax (VAT) in the UAE with exception for oil producing companies incorporated in UAE and branches of foreign banks working in UAE. UAE offshore authorities don’t have agreements with other countries for sharing taxation related information for offshore companies. That’s why UAE offshore corporation formation and Dubai offshore corporation formation is hotcake for UAE offshore investors. UAE offshore corporation is the cheap IBC company formation with nil tax liability.
Annual audit report for UAE offshore incorporation– not required
All the offshore companies registered in UAE should maintain a proper accounting system which needs to be audited annually and distributed to shareholders of IBC company incorporation in Dubai. There is no requirement to file audited financial statements to RAK offshore Authority or Dubai Offshore Authority for Dubai offshore incorporations. All the financial records and audited financial statements of RAK IBC company incorporation and UAE offshore companies formation can be retained anywhere in the world.
Shareholders for IBC company registration in Dubai and RAK offshore incorporation
For Dubai IBC company incorporation, minimum one shareholder and maximum 5 shareholders. For Dubai IBC company formation no public register is required however, Dubai offshore registered agent must retain a shareholder register at the registered office of Dubai offshore incorporation. Corporate shareholders are allowed for Dubai IBC company registration
Directors for IBC company set up in Dubai and RAK offshore incorporation
JAFZA IBC company setup requires minimum two director (can’t be corporate director). RAKIA IBC company formation requires minimum one director (can be corporate director). For JAFZA IBC company incorporation and RAKIA IBC company incorporation, there is no public register of directors requirement, however, the registered agent for Dubai IBC company must maintain a register of offshore directors at the registered office of Dubai IBC company incorporation.
Minimum capital requirement for IBC company setup in Dubai
The share capital for Dubai IBC company setup is usually determined by the UAE IBC company owners. UAE Offshore incorporations should mention capital in MOA of Dubai IBC company. UAE offshore jurisdictions don’t allow bearer shares. The denomination of share capital can be AE Dirham and US Dollar. UAE offshore authorities have no requirement to show capital in bank.
Advantages of UAE IBC company registration in Dubai, UAE (United Arab Emirates):
- Dubai business setup, UAE is a tax free country. There is no tax department and hence 0% taxation for income tax in Dubai, corporate tax in Dubai and capital gain tax in Dubai (except for entities which are oil producing companies or they are branches of foreign banks in Dubai)
Dubai IBC company setup offers100% ownership
3. Physical office not required for IBC company incorporation in Dubai
4. UAE residents can incorporate IBC company in Dubai
5. UAE IBC company directors and shareholders records are not public
6. No filing of audited financial statements for UAE offshore companies
7. No agreements with other countries for taxation related information exchange
8. UAE IBC company formation and bank account can be completed remotely without visiting UAE but you need visit Dubai for offshore bank account opening in UAE
9. World class offshore banking facilities in Dubai with all the required flexibility and confidentiality expected from Dubai banking system to fulfill the requirements of high net worth international investors and businesses
10. IBC company registration in UAE can own real property and yachts in UAE
11. UAE IBC company incorporation is supported with strict UAE offshore legislation which protects the confidentiality of UAE off shore investors.
12. Cost effective and cheap off shore company in Dubai