Ayurvedic Treatment For Prediabetes To Reduce Risk Of Diabetes Naturally
Prediabetes is also known as impaired glucose tolerance. A person having prediabetes is always under the risk of getting diabetes. A person with this problem needs to be careful in diet. Any food that triggers sugar level can convert prediabetes to diabetes. Most of the glucose in body comes from the foods we eat. Food is converted into sugar which enters bloodstream. Insulin plays the role of moving sugar from your blood to body cells. When this action does not happen inside body, sugar level in blood goes up.
Foods one should not eat with prediabetes symptoms:
1. Partially Hydrogenated Oils – Such foods are sources of trans fats which cause metabolic dysfunction by damaging the lining of blood vessels, triggering inflammation, increasing body weight and belly fat and insulin resistance. Liver, muscle and fat cells lose sensitivity to insulin and thus blood sugar rises.
2. Refined Complex Carbohydrates – These are starches and sugars that are low in fiber and create quick spike in blood sugar.
3. Whole Fat Dairy Products and Meats – Saturated fats can raise bad cholesterol which further clogs arteries. Whole fat dairy products and fatty meats are also high in calories.
A person with prediabetes is more likely to develop type-2 diabetes in the near future so it is important to take some steps to lower high blood sugar. In this condition, blood sugar is higher than normal but not that much high to term it as diabetes. If you have prediabetes, you may already be suffering from problems related to heart, blood vessels and kidney.
Prediabetes shows the following symptoms:
1. Dryness in skin.
2. Weakness and fatigue all the time.
3. Blurred vision.
4. Increase in thirst.
5. Frequent urge for urination.
Factors that increase the risk of developing type-2 diabetes from prediabetes include:
1. Being overweight is a primary risk factor for type-2 diabetes.
2. The less physically active you are, greater is the risk of diabetes. Physical activities increase the utilization of glucose for energy and also sensitivity of cells towards insulin.
3. After age of 45, the risk of diabetes increases more.
4. Risk of diabetes increases if a family member has type-2 diabetes.
5. Gestational diabetes while pregnancy causes the higher risk of developing diabetes in both infant and mother.
Diabgon capsules provide effective ayurvedic treatment for prediabetes. With the help of these supplements, a person can reduce risk of diabetes and lead a normal life. These supplements contain formula that improves cellular activities and increases glucose usage for producing energy. These supplements also control glucose production and reduce effects of metabolic disorders in body. These supplements also protect blood vessels from getting damaged due to high glucose level. Active ingredients of Diabgon capsules prevent hardening of arteries and also clear blockage from blood vessels.
This ayurvedic treatment for prediabetes is suitable for controlling symptoms of both type-1 and type-2 diabetes. Diabgon capsules contain Kasondi, Giloy, Sajjikhar, Safed Musli Extract, Vidarikand, Karela Extract, Chirayata, Jaiphal, Sudh Shilajit, Haldi, Neem Extract, Gurmar Extract, Indrayan, Arjun Extract, Bilva Patra Extract, Bimbaphal, Baghaphal, Methi and Jamun, These herbs possess anti-diabetic properties and therefore are highly beneficial for maintaining blood sugar levels. These herbs possess medicinal properties that help to reduce risk of diabetes naturally. Taking Diabgon capsules regularly reduces risk of getting permanently blind which is the biggest consequence of high blood sugar levels. This ayurvedic treatment for prediabetes shows effective results in the period of 3 to 4 months.