Copernic launches the best alternative to Windows Desktop Search
Tired of using the outdated Windows Desktop Search interface?
Copernic Desktop Search has a solution for you to quickly search your PC for documents, emails, spreadsheets, and so much more. Like many other search programs, Copernic Desktop Search creates an index which is a map of all your keywords and their location inside your documents. It helps you find things very quickly and when you add a new file or update one, the index is updated in real-time.
Although Windows has a built-in search index, Copernic Desktop Search offers a faster search speed as well as a better search experience. For starters, it offers categories, which automatically narrows down your searches. Also, inside each category, you get refine fields to help you narrow your searches even more and find that file within seconds.
The technology behind Copernic Desktop Search 6, the Copernic’s award-wining Desktop Search product, was completely overhauled to add brand new search capabilities. By doing so, users can now benefit from features such as searching Microsoft OneNote, support for Lotus Notes 9 and searching for Microsoft Outlook Offline PST. Also, the user interface is now offered in nine languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Mandarin, Russian and Italian.
How Copernic Desktop Search works?
Like Windows Desktop Search, Copernic Desktop Search tools indexes the files on your computer without you knowing and uses that index to quickly find files & emails. Looking for more features and more flexibility than Windows Desktop Search, make sure to download the free version or the full version of Copernic Desktop Search. In both versions, even if the free version is limited, it offers a few configurable options so you personalized what to index. A simple visit in the Options pane will give you the liberty to configure your search experience as you please.
Why should you invest in a Windows Desktop Search alternative?
– Trust: Over 4 million people have chosen this software in more than 125 countries. You cannot go wrong choosing them.
– Install it without any help: To install Copernic Desktop Search, you do not need any help from your IT. Simply follow the steps and you will be searching your files in no-time. No time wasted getting the approval of your IT.
– Performance-oriented search experience: Copernic Desktop Search has the lowest memory footprint and computer resource usage.
– Keep your information Private: Copernic does not collect any data through Copernic Desktop Search.
– Become an expert in no time: With an easy-to-interface. You will become a search expert with Copernic Desktop Search.
– Lose less time: Once you have saved a file, let Copernic Desktop Search look for it on your PC. You will lose less time looking for that file saved somewhere in a folder located somewhere in your PC.
– Technical support: A dedicated team is there to answer any of your questions in regards to Copernic Desktop Search.
What is new with version 6?
– Search Lotus Notes 9 emails and contacts
– Index Microsoft OneNote files
– Search your favorite EPUB e-books
– Find your old emails inside PST archives files
– New sort by relevance
– Improved document preview
– New smart indexing performance
– Improved PDF preview
– New 64-bit version
See all improvements: http://www.copernic.com/en/products/desktop-search/releaseslog/
Copernic Desktop Search latest version is immediately available for download and if you need to replace Windows Desktop Search, this tool may be just what you need. Give it a try, I recommend it.
For more information on new features and improvements can also be found on Copernic’s website.